NHIA Consultant Network Registration
NHIA receives a number of calls and emails each month from members and non-members alike, seeking assistance with very specific aspects of our industry. As a service for those in need of a particular area of expertise, and for the consultants with the skills and knowledge being sought, NHIA is pleased to announce the formation of a new resource: the NHIA Consultant Network. This tool has been created to simplify the process of identifying qualified professionals who are able to support the diverse needs of the alternate-site infusion community.
Participating in the NHIA Consultant Network will enhance your business and revenue opportunities by:
- Putting your name before the entire market of infusion providers and affiliated business firms
- Clearly identifying your areas of expertise and knowledge for potential clients
- Marketing your services in an advertising campaign designed to raise awareness of the consultant resources within our industry
Special Introductory Offer
Early participants will have the opportunity to:
- Evaluate the benefit of the service with a minimal up-front investment
- Participate in an advertisement for the Consultant Database that will run in the next issue of INFUSION.
- Enroll for a full year at a discounted rate
If you are an individual consultant or consultant firm, NHIA invites you to consider submitting your profile information and completing the online registration form now.