Medicare and Home Infusion
An NHIA White Paper
|Write Your Member of Congress in Support the Bill||Call Your Member of Congress in Support the Bill||Meet Your Member of Congress in Support the Bill|
To read the NHIA White Paper -
If you are printing the NHIA White Paper on a two sided printer for distribution -
For the first time NHIA has independent data to share that shows that home infusion services can provide savings to the Medicare Program . While the Avalere Report looks only at the fiscal considerations around Medicare and home infusion there is a larger story to tell.
NHIA’s White Paper entitled “Medicare and Home Infusion” brings forth the full story of the care our members provide. The White Paper covers the following topics:
- Home infusion services under Medicare providing increased clinical quality for patients;
- Current Medicare coverage policies;
- How Medicare beneficiaries suffer as a result of the lack of access to infusion therapy services in the home;
- The Medicare Home Infusion Site of Care Act;
- Considerations for the Congressional Budget Office; and
- Real life patient stories.
Read the Medicare Home Infusion Site of Care Act As Introduced in the Senate and House of Representatives