NHIF is pleased to offer home infusion providers the opportunity to participate in industry-wide benchmarking. Visit this page often for announcements and updates regarding benchmarking opportunities.
For additional information or questions, please contact Jennifer Lyons at Jennifer.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Program: Patient Satisfaction
Enrollment Deadline: 12/1/18
Initial Sample Interval A: 1/1/2019 to 3/31/2019
Data Collection Deadline for Interval A: 5/15/2019
Data Submission Deadline for Interval A: 6/1/2019
Participation Application and Agreements
- Participant Agreement—Strategic Healthcare Programs Members
- Participant Agreement—Strategic Healthcare Programs Non-Members
- Patient Satisfaction Benchmarking Participation Agreement
- Patient Satisfaction Benchmarking Application (REVISED Oct. 16, 2018)
Instruction Guides and Tools
- Patient Satisfaction Benchmarking Program Guide (REVISED Nov. 9, 2018)
- 2017 NHIF Uniform Patient Satisfaction Survey Questions
- Standard Therapy Categories (NEW Oct. 16, 2018)
- Benchmarking Program FAQs (Updated Oct. 16, 2018)
- Benchmarking Policy Template (REVISED Oct. 16, 2018)
- Use, Distribution, and Reproduction of Survey Questions Release Statement
Data Reporting Guide and Template
- Recording of Patient Satisfaction Benchmarking October 2, 2018 Webinar on how to participate in program
- Infographic summarizing the benchmarking enrollment process
- Patient Satisfaction Benchmarking Program PowerPoint Presentation
The first benchmarking sample interval is from January 1, 2019 to March 31, 2019. Locations that are able to submit data for all three months may apply to participate in the interval. The deadline to apply is December 1, 2018.
The second quarter sample interval application period will open on January 1, 2019 for locations that can submit data for the months of April, May, and June of 2019.
If you have questions about the patient satisfaction benchmarking program or want to check on the status of an application, please email Jennifer Lyons at Jennifer.email@example.com