The National Home Infusion Association (NHIA) is the leading organization providing education, information, advocacy, and resources for the nation's home infusion provider community and the manufacturers, suppliers and service companies that support the field. Founded in 1991, NHIA and its members are committed to supporting high-quality, cost-effective infusion care.
NHIA is a member-driven organization, guided by a Board of Directors who are leaders in the field. Board officers, NHIA members, and industry experts work together on a variety of committees to address a range of activities, programs, and services of interest to NHIA members.
Why join NHIA?
NHIA is uniquely positioned to meet the needs of your organization. Membership in NHIA offers a wide range of benefits making us your one-stop shop.
Though NHIA members come from different backgrounds, they share a common goal to ensure high quality patient care. You Company’s opportunities with NHIA include: services that strategically benefit your company and education and best practices for your employees:
- Networking with colleagues and other home infusion professionals
- Sharing ideas and exchanging information
- Advancing professionally
- Learning and applying leadership and management skills
- Shaping the future of home infusion as a profession
- Making a difference in positive patient outcomes
- Helping to drive the legislative agenda
No other organization offers you the same depth of information and influence in the home infusion arena. Join today!