Print Edition Advertising
Alternate-site infusion therapy has been one of the hardest markets for health care manufacturers and distributors to reach. There are so many different practice settings, and so many different decision-makers.
INFUSION is the only national publication that offers advertisers the ability to reach the entire alternate-site infusion market: pharmacists, nurses, marketing and reimbursement specialists, as well as such key decision makers as physicians, case managers, and hospital discharge planners.
INFUSION is the only publication exclusively focused on this market—one of the fastest growing in health care today. As patient care continues to shift away from the hospital setting, NHIA members' share of the alternate-site infusion market was $5 billion in 2008, according to the 2010 NHIA Provider Survey.
INFUSION offers a circulation of more than 8,300 readers.
For more information about advertising or to receive a full copy of the INFUSION Media Kit, contact Patricia Adair at Patricia.Adair@nhia.org or by phone at 703-838-2668.
INFUSION ONLINE Advertising
Looking for more value for your advertising dollars? Introducing INFUSION’s all new digital edition!
Special Introductory Offer!
- Free links with all print advertisements!
- Ability to track your leads directly coming from the Digital Edition!
- Additional dynamic web-based advertising enhancements available now!
In search of a way to increase your presence and stand out from the crowd?
- Make your print ad come to life with embedded audio, video or flash animation
- Special banner placements throughout the digital edition
- Online advertising specials such as belly bands and gate folds
- Online BRC options available
- Customizable live links and more
For more information contact Patricia Adair at Patricia.Adair@nhia.org or by phone at 703-838-2668.
To learn more about exhibit, advertisement, and/or sponsorship opportunities at the NHIA Annual Conference (or about how to become an NHIA Business Firm Affiliate Member), please contact Patricia Adair at Patricia.Adair@nhia.org or by phone at 703-838-2668.