CE Infusion Articles and Supplements available
ATTENTION PHARMACY CE APPLICANTS:
CPE Monitor, a tracking service designed to authenticate and store your continuing pharmacy education (CPE) data, is now mandatory for all NHIA-provided CPE activities. Developed by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) and the National Association of Boards of Pharmacy (NABP), this online process will:
- Save you time when renewing your license, by providing a central electronic repository for all of your CPE activity going forward.
- Prove to be particularly helpful to the growing number of pharmacists and pharmacy technicians who are licensed in multiple states, and thus may need to meet the varied CPE requirements of different state boards of pharmacy.
To receive CPE credit for INFUSION Magazine CE articles and supplements, pharmacy participants MUST enter their NABP e-profile ID and birth date when registering to complete each CPE test below.
Paper statements of pharmacy continuing education credit will no longer be issued for these activities. The CPE Monitor System automatically authenticates your CPE with your state board of pharmacy!
Participants may be able to view updates to their NABP profile as early as 30 days following their testing date.
If you have not yet registered for an NABP e-Profile ID, please visit www.MyCPEmonitor.net to do so before proceeding with any NHIA-provided educational activity.
If you have your NABP e-Profile ID, click any of the article and supplement links below to take the related CPE test.
- Biosimilars and Other Drugs in Today's Development Pipeline
Implications for Home and Specialty Infusion Patients and Providers
- Monitoring Central-Line Associated Bloodstream Infections (CLABSI) in Home Infusion
Preparing for Industry-wide Benchmarking
- Anaphylaxis vs. Acute Infusion Reaction: Differentiating Between These Adverse Events and Assessing Risk in the Home Care Setting
- Blueprint for Patient Safety: How informed clean room design can promote sterility
- Maintaining a Controlled Environment: Cleaning and disinfecting in the clean room
- The Current State of Accreditation in Home and Specialty Infusion: A look at the standards and drivers in the changing alternate-site marketplace
- A Closer Look at Catheter Flushing Protocols: Further Defining Evidence-Based Practice for the Home Setting
- New Parenteral Drugs and Biologics—2014
- It's Not Just About the Stickers—Building a positive relationship with a certifier is key to maintaining a state of aseptic control in your cleanroom
- Interpreting Cleanroom Certification Reports—What Providers Should Know to Ensure Compliance
- How is a Government Investigation Like an Ultramarathon?—What Home Infusion Providers Need to Know Before Approaching the Starting Line
- Catheter-Related Bloodstream Infections: Risk Factors, Monitoring, and Intervention in the Home Care Setting
- Beyond Use Dating of Compounded Sterile Preparations —Effectively Mapping Out the Complexities for Better Decision Making
- Maintaining a State of Control in Sterile Compounding—The Intersection of Professional Responsibility and Patient Safety
EXPIRED PROGRAMS: THESE PROGRAMS CAN NO LONGER BE TAKEN FOR PHARMACY OR NURSING CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDIT:
- Health Literacy: An Essential Tool for Patients and Important Consideration in Patient and Caregiver Education
- Assessing Business Opportunities in Specialty Infusion
- Thinking Inside the Box: Do Compounded Sterile Preparations Maintain Refrigerated Conditions During Transit?
- Fraud and Abuse Primer: A Guide to Federal Statutes Designed to Limit Inducements and Discourage Over-Utilization of Health Care Services
- IgG Therapy for the Home-Based Patient: Administration and Delivery Method Considerations
- Home Infusion of Inotropic Therapy for Patients with Advanced Heart Failure Improving Quality of Life and Conserving Health Care Resources
- An Evidentiary Review of Flushing Protocols in Homecare Patients with Peripherally Inserted Central Catheters
- A Case Study in Collaboration: The Delaware Cancer Center Treatment Task Force
- The 2011 United States Pharmacopeia Chapter <797> Compliance Study: Discussion of Findings and Strategies for Sterile Compounding Focus in the Alternate-Site Setting
- Vancomycin Dosing and Monitoring Guidelines Update
- The Art of Intake: Tune Up Your Processes to Avoid Downstream Problems and Maximize Profitability
- Practicing Ethical Decision-Making in Alternate-Site Infusion: A Well-Constructed Ethical Framework is the Key to Resolving Ethical Dilemmas in Business Operations and Patient Care
- Patient, Caregiver and Clinician Education Key Components to Positive Patient Outcomes in Home Infusion
- Optimizing Immunoglobulin Therapy in the Treatment of Primary Immunodeficiency Disease
- CVAD Guidelines for Home Infusion: Creating a Resource to Address Our Unique Site of Care for Adult Patients
- Essentials for Home Initiation of Parenteral Nutrition
- Preventing Central Line-Associated Bloodstream Infections in the Home-Based Patient: Crafting an Industry-Specific Dressing Change Procedure
- Building a Therapy-Focused Sales Program: Covering the Core Capabilities Before Launching A New Product or Service
- The Diagnosis and Management of Von Willebrand Disease
- Medical Marijuana: Implications for Home Infusion Providers
- Update on the Clinical Use and Mechanisms of Action of IVIG in the Treatment of Autoimmune Neurological Disorders
- Home Infusion and the Elderly Patient: Considerations for Safe and Effective Care
- Harnessing the Diversity and Power of Your Team! Developing and Sustaining Highly Effective Teams Ensures Your Competitive Edge
- Crossing the Cultural Divide—Cultural Competence is Critical to Safe and Effective Health Care
- Getting the Biggest Bang for Your Buck: Effective Inventory Management Helps Improve Cash Flow, Promotes Profitability
- Continuous Performance Improvement: Getting Extraordinary Results from Ordinary Data
- Foundational Elements of Strategic Planning—A Treatise
- Strong from the Foundation Up: Tips for Building a Strength Based Organization
- Exploring the Vital Role of Home-Centered Health Transformation in Health Care Reform
- Case Management of the Challenging IgG Patient: Clinical Considerations for the Most Effective and Safe Therapy