Exhibit at NHIA 2019
Join 1,200 home and specialty infusion professionals at the National Home Infusion Association (NHIA) 2019 Annual Conference in Orlando, Florida.
The NHIA Annual Conference is the leading education and networking event for the home and specialty infusion community. Clinical pharmacists, infusion nurses, senior managers, registered dieticians, reimbursement specialists, technicians, consultants, CEOs, business owners, sales and marketing professionals, among others all come together for four days of education, networking, and expo.
Access — More than 1,200 home and specialty infusion professionals in 1 location!
Educate — Exhibitors are full attendees and can attend all educational sessions. Join in discussions and interact with attendees in an educational environment.
Influence — Attendees have significant purchase power in the acquisition of supplies, products, and services.
78% of attendees have influence in the buying decision
Final decision maker 20%
Significant influencer 37%
Research & initial recommendation 21%
Who Should Exhibit
- Accreditation Organizations’ Payers
- Acquisition and Financial Services
- Consulting Services
- Group Purchasing/Distributors
- Infusion Pump Manufacturers and Suppliers
- Insurance Providers
- Logistics (i.e. FedEx /UPS type companies)
- Medical Couriers and Transportation Services
- Medical Software and Technology
- Medical Supplies and Devices
- Medicare Contractors
- Packaging Companies
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Strategic, Reimbursement, M&A Accreditation
- USP <797> Pharmacy Compliance Sterile Compounding Products and Services