The NHIA Annual Poster Session is a dynamic, engaging session promoting the exchange of new research findings in a visual format. This interactive event provides an opportunity for presenters to interact face-to-face with peers at the NHIA conference while advancing the practice of home infusion. Clinicians can share their research on infusion related topics that will serve to improve patient outcomes, establish best practices or inspire innovation, and gain feedback on their work. Whether you are an experienced poster author or new to the poster development process, NHIA has tools to assist you with your participation in NHIA’s Annual Poster Session.
Posters selected will focus on quality improvement successes, alternate-site infusion best practices, and research results. Every organization has at least one good idea to share.
• A performance improvement effort that enhanced your sterile compounding operations
• Collaboration across disciplines that resulted in a clinical and/or operational success
• Innovations in recruitment, staff morale, and productivity
• Interventions that impacted an approach to patient care
• Measuring patient outcomes according to the standard NHIA definitions