|Provider Member Net Sales:
|Less than $500,000
|$500,000 – $999,999
|1 million – 2.99 million
|3 million – 5.99 million
|6 million – 8.99 million
|9 million – 11.99 million
|12 million – 14.99 million
|15 million – 19.99 million
|20 million – 29.99 million
|30 million – 49.99 million
|50 million – 99.99 million
|100 million – 499.99 million
|500 million - 999.99 million
|1 billion and above
An organization actively engaged in the provision of alternate-site infusion therapy is eligible for membership as an NHIA Provider Member:
- NHIA provider membership is based upon the company provider dues schedule to the right.
- The benefits of NHIA membership are available to all employees of a member company.
- The annual dues payment is based upon a company’s net sales revenue from its infusion business (“Net revenue” refers to an organization’s total net revenue from infusion and injectable drugs, as well as enteral and parenteral nutrition therapies).
- NHIA operates under an honor system for reporting net sales—the success of the association depends upon all members paying their appropriate dues.
- For FAQs about the NHIA Provider Membership Dues Schedule, click here.
- To view a list of key NHIA accomplishments, click here.
- Click here for NHIA Provider Membership Application or here to return to the Provider Membership landing page.
|Please feel free to direct all provider member inquiries and comments to
Patricia Adair at 703-838-2668 or email@example.com.
Other Membership Categories
If you are not employed by an infusion provider, this dues schedule does not pertain to you. The following membership categories would apply:
- Business Firm Affiliate Membership: A company, not otherwise qualified for membership, that engages through manufacturing, wholesale, reimbursement services, consulting services or is otherwise in a business that supports or enhances alternate-site infusion therapy practice is eligible for this category (the existing business firm membership schedule applies: call 703-838-2665 for more information).
- Individual Consulting Practice Affiliate Membership: A self-employed individual operating as a singular consultant to businesses in the alternate-site infusion field not otherwise qualified for membership is eligible for this category at an annual fee of $600 (Note: All other consulting practices fall under the Business Firm Affiliate Membership).
- Association Membership: Other professional associations representing individuals and corporations involved in providing alternate-site infusion therapy services are eligible for this category at an annual fee of $1,000.
- Individual Affiliate Membership: An individual not otherwise employed by an organization qualified for membership (in any of the above membership categories) that has a vested interest in advancing alternate-site infusion therapy practice is eligible for this category at an annual fee of $500.
For any questions or comments that you have about the above non-provider membership categories, kindly contact Patricia Adair now at 703-838-2668 or firstname.lastname@example.org.